RELIABLE UNDERWATER POWER WITHOUT THE NEED FOR ALTERATIONS
Rockwheels are true workhorses when it comes to work in shallow and deeper waters.
Whether it involves foundation work, trench construction, lowering the water table, or other tasks, Rockwheels are the safest and most effective and reliable choice for underwater jobs.
And unlike hammers, which require extensive alterations, Rockwheels can be used underwater at any time and on the spur of the moment. In fact, Rockwheel cutting units will continue to work reliably and efficiently without any alterations, and accordingly are the perfect choice for soft to hard materials both above and below water.
As for underwater work with poor visibility, a GPS positioning system for the excavator and the cutting unit can be invaluable. Moreover, divers can monitor underwater work safely.
• Underwater reliability without the need for alterations
• Same areas of application as above water
• Every fourth or fifth cutting unit job is an underwater project
• Every single underwater specialist owns a cutting unit
• Extreme depths of over 2,000 m are possible